Thursday, January 26, 2012

Skeptical about cloth diapering?

Are you skeptical of cloth diapering? 


Are you one of those skeptics who just doesn't know what to think about cloth diapers?  

Do you need confirmation that you CAN do it?

Well, I'm living proof that ANYONE can use cloth diapers!

I am a stay-at-home mother to 4 amazing children.  
I also have a boutique home business where I make 90% of my items to order.  
My husband is also military so we experience a lot of deployments.  
And we have absolutely NO family within 250 miles of us.  

How do I do it?  There's no way I could do all of this AND use cloth diapers, right??
WRONG!  

Here's a photo of my youngest daughter in a Goodmama diaper.

I honestly believe that a lot of the fears and worries you have will immediately disappear once you begin using them & realize how wrong you were to worry!  
I'm sure you are having the same doubts/fears that all of us have had:
"it's gross"
"its time consuming"
"my spouse won't approve/like it"
"my family will oppose"
"I don't feel confident enough to do it"

Trust me--you will be surprised once you try them!  

And I must put a WARNING label with this...cloth diapers are HIGHLY addictive and you just might have to join me in the "cloth diaper addicts" club ;)


There are so many benefits to using cloth diapers:
*environmentally safe
*economical-will save TONS of money-especially if you have multiples in diapers/trainers
*great for baby's bottom--especially sensitive skin--less prone to rashes
*potty training will be faster--YES, you heard me right!
*if you take proper care of them, they will retain their value!
*they are absolutely adorable & you get to use them over & over again


So leave all your worries, fears & doubts behind & get ready to dive head first into the amazing world of cloth diapers :)


I will be adding different posts to my blog over the next few weeks about different aspects of cloth diapering that I love.  
So please subscribe to my blog, follow me on Google connect & keep an eye out for my next posts!

In the meantime, if you have any cloth diaper questions that you would like for me to answer in my next post or blog about, please leave a comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment